Sunday 10 August 2014

SMUDGEFEST...7th and FINAL DAY.

Well i'm pretty shocked that I made it all the way....
I usually take days deciding what i'm gonna make,
so this week with a new challenge every day has been a real experience for me.

Todays challenge...
SYNONYMOUS SUNDAY
we have been given a digi stamp ''MARY'' to create something with.
This is what I came up with... a shrine type of thing...complete with cockle shell and
silver bells.
Thanks for stopping by.
I am pretty chuffed with myself for actually finishing my 1st ever SMUDGEFEST.
BDx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I only had gold bells so didn't use them lol....this is very pretty! Congrats on finishing - good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous BD! I will get round the rest of your projects! trying hard with my hand! Hahah I didn't have shells or bells for this one, but your's is fabulous! I love it! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo, look at you doing the whole week. A huge congrats! I sooo wanted to play but was afraid if I started, I wouldn't get my DT stuff done. this is pretty bright and cheerful for you, eh? Really beautifully done and the embellies are just perfect. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally getting around to the Smudgefest! Love those added details of the shells and flowers. Beautiful girl for a beautiful piece/shrine.

    ReplyDelete