Sunday 10 August 2014

SMUDGEFEST DAY #6

 Well here we are the last but one day of this years SMUDGEFEST.
I really didn't think i'd be able to keep up with a creation a day.... but I might just make it!
 
SATURDAY CHALLENGE.
SATURDAY SPLATTER
Get messy! 
Create something splattery,oozing, drippy or gooey.

I kept it small and simple today...
just a set of 3x ATC'S.
 I splattered paint...dripped paint.... and blew it all around with a straw.
I then stamped over it with stamps from SMEARED INK,
 available through the rubber club.
I hope to be back tomorrow with project number 7 for the final day.
BDx

4 comments:

  1. Loving it! I almost used that stamp on yesterday's challenge. I love your name, Black Dragon. Has a nice ring to it. When I see your image I think of someone who needs help, as in a horror movie. I like it!
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background you created for your ATCs.... simple but very effective... like the previous comment it does look like someone needs help! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A splatter-ee, dripp-ee success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and creepy, you rocked it! LOve that straw technique.

    ReplyDelete