Thursday 15 October 2015

DAY #15 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN ,PLUS REMINDERS FOR QUOTH THE RAVEN AND SMUDGY ANTICS

It's DAY # 15 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN 
you can find all the detail of this amazing hop HERE.
The full blog roll is on my side bar and shall remain there all month long.
Today I'd like to remind you of two challenges that are half way through...
QUOTH THE RAVEN...
where we have a colour challenge for you...
use at least 3 of these colours... and of cause make it POE related,

also SMUDGY ANTICS,
where the challenge is ANYTHING GOES with a SMEARED INK IMAGE.
My project today combines the two, as it was really quite time consumming.
I started with this TIC-TAC-TOE(noughts and crosses) game

then altered it into
TIC-TAC-POE
 I used the colours as required for the QUOTH THE RAVEN challenge,
 plus SMEARED INK images.
Now this is my sort of game.... always loved noughts and crosses!

I hope you'll come along and join us at both of these challenges...you still have two weeks to add your projects.
Thanks for stopping by today...
hopefully see you tomorrow for DAY #16.
BDx

14 comments:

  1. Love this altered game! Perfect Poe masterpiece xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it was time consuming, but what a fab result! Really great colors. Love, it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. So cute. My 16 year old and I would still play this if you made it! If you make it we will play (anyone get it?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I like your tic-tac-Poe much more than original tic-tac-toe, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is super cool--so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely spooktacular altered game BD, of course I LOVE IT!!!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun idea - adults would like to play that.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your TIC TAC POE! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh BD of all the things I have seen you make I love this the most...awesome.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your altered noughts and crosses game, the game was SO BORING before!!! Great change... thanks for reminding me to enter my raven!!! I did the color scheme and in my rush forgot the up link!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete