Wednesday 16 September 2015

SMUDGY ANTICS MID-WAY REMINDER

We're half way through September and
 i'm here to remind you of our anythig goes challenge at SMUDGY ANTICS.
the challenge is ANYTHING GOES....
using a SMEARED INK digi image or real rubber stamp.
My project this time uses a brand new digi image from SMEARED INK
that you have a chance of winning this month.
The digi image is called  OM
 I printed the image out onto a textured parchment paper...
 used one image on the back and front of the book...
and a piece of it down the spine.... I made the flowers from a print of the image too.
 I folded the pages into the word OM....and used string tied through holes punched through the covers to keep the book open correctly.

I hope you'll join us for our challenge.... and check out the brand new shop...
so many wickedly alternative images to chose from.
Thanks for stopping by...BDx

No comments:

Post a Comment