Tuesday 5 August 2014

MASSIVE CATCH UP.... DE-STEMPELWINKEL, HDH AND QUOTH THE RAVEN

It was my turn again today to post on the DE-STEMPELWINKEL designers blog.
This started life as a basic square untreated wooden money box.
I rolled out my clay quite thinly and roughly cut to size...allowing for shrinkage on drying.
I stamped into the clay with various cogs and clocks.
Once the clay was baked i adhered it to the box with a mix of wood filler and PVA glue.
I am quite pleased with the detail on the money box top.

Now onto  .....

HDH MACABRE MONDAY.
Deja-Vu Doo.
.......... reuse a previous image, technique, paper, etc... 
that you have used recently, but in a new way.
It will be necessary to explain your reused object or idea, in your blog post. 

I re altered an altered clock.
I repainted it...
.... and gave it a new clock face.


Finally... we have a new challenge at QUOTH THE RAVEN,
which is ANYTHING POES.
You just need to create something with POE himself or something POE related.
I altered a small box.
 I used clay to make a dimensional Poe inside the lid of the box.
The POE stamp is from SMEARED INK.
I hope you'll be able to join us at HDH and QUOTH THE RAVEN.
Thank you for stopping by BDx

No comments:

Post a Comment