Monday 24 February 2014

FEBRUARY'S SMEARED INK DT BLOG HOP.


Welcome to February's blog hop featuring the work of the SMEARED INK design team.....
every month we are to have a bloghop, this month our theme is....
REDRUM.... a theme picked by my teamie Leigh.
Below is the blog roll, this month we have a couple of my friends missing,
so here is the list of those taking part....please visit these talented ladies.
 photo 2014DTButton_zps70939c59.jpg
Rocio

Well.... when you say REDRUM to me, I think of the horse, a triple grand national winner and a firm favourite of my little Grandad who died back in the '80's.
Smeared ink have a brand new set of digi images called DEAMON HORSES drawn by
IKE.
Here is my 1st project...
using one of the new digi's....
 ......and here is my 2nd... using real rubber from 'Chicks dig guns'
Both projects are pages for a book i'm making, coloured with promarkers and ink.
Thank you for stopping by.... why not come and join us at the SMEARED AND SMUDGED FORUM?
Its free to join and we have various challenges etc every month.... including one where you even get a free digi image to use.
BDx




12 comments:

  1. I just love the soft backgrounds and how you highlight the SI images. Beautifully done wings and love the "Redrum" on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both beautiful! I love the coloring on the horse, and the girl with the gun is my fave! I just love all the bullet holes in the words! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fabulous and diverse REDRUM interpretations BD! Love Ike's new demon horse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your interpretation with the horse! It's such a unique take. And the second project ROCKS! Love your vision.

    xoxo
    Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH BD love the demon horse digi . The coloring on both images is fabulous as always. Wonderful entertainment and inspiration here. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, BD, a verily cunning link on the equine front! These are both wonderful pages. Vee xx (trying to dip my toes into blogland again!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS pages !!! The horse looks fantastic and I love that gun girl. Great bullet holes on there BD - are they part of the stamp set ?

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ike, the bullet holes do come with the set as well as the bullets themselves and the sentiment "Do you feel lucky, Punk".

      Delete
  8. 2 Fabulous pages, BD! I can't wait to see your book when completed. Your books are always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pages and fab coloring, BD. Can't wait to see more of your book. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would really like to say, good page. I have to be unclear in the event its been addressed, when making use of IE I'm able to never receive the complete web site to help insert without exhilarating many situations. Might just be our device.Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  11. just gorgeous bd. love the way they are at different ends of the continuum. hey, could you please email me - I tried the links on our DT but they are defunct. Thanks. Samara metaphysicalscience@gmail.com xox

    ReplyDelete