Saturday 10 April 2010

Dragonsdream, tag it on.

The Dragon is back doing her own challenges at DRAGONS DREAM.... and i am so pleased that she, Frankie, feels well enough to dream her own dreams at the moment.
The challenge this week is IN THE CITY..... and Frankie would like to see .... doors or windows, houses or streets....
mine is a church doorway seen through railings....... its all stamped and coloured with watercolours.... the only stamp i used that i know where it comes from are the eyes and they are from THIRD COAST. The bird is a bit 'cute' but its the only flying bird i could find small enough.
Please come along and join in this week.... there are so many things you could do with this theme... if i get time.... joke Ha Ha.... i might do another. Dear Frankie is the kind soul.... with questionable taste ,who showcased my work on Inspirational... Thank you FRANKIE.... i really dont deserve the honour.
Thanks guys for paying me a visit.... enjoy the rest of the weekend.
xxx lynx



14 comments:

  1. Haunting but gorgeous! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so mesmerizing; looks as though the eyes are a glimmering watermark, staining through to one's own soul...eerie yet so beautiful. Love your work dearest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever, clever clever!!! Looks like the arch has the eyes... I LOVE what you have done as always and taa for dreaming with me.... thanks for the mention - just wish I could feature, but I don't think it would be done to do it to yourself tee hee!!!!!! LOVED showing off your work!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! I love those eyes and the arch well, everything about it! Congratulations my inspirational friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning work Lynn, love it.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this tag ROCKS!! so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the eyes are really scary. the Tag is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous piece as always. I love those eyes !!
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. with work like this you do deserve the honour

    blog candy vintage stamp up for grabs on the ATC blog please try for it.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are outstanding I love the eyes and the colour shading

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again BD... I am just hoping you are ok and I did not knock you off your perch putting you on ispirational!!! I expect you are just busy...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you are not too good... thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog... is this the one you want then of all of them??? It's yours, of course!!! If so, I will send it asap...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete