Thursday 18 February 2010

Tellens place

This weeks challenge at Tellens place is BIRTHDAYS.... so thats a simple one for ya.... everyone needs birthday cards.... even me... so this week i made a card! WOW.... not good at cards.
I used DCWV card and paper.... the sentiment is one of theirs as well.... 'Best friends for ever, or til you tick me off'..... How true is that for some people? I used my favourite TELLENS PLACE chappy... EDWARD.... coloured him with promarkers, stapled some ribbon on the edge and hey-ho i made a card!
Please come and check out what the other TP divas have done, and join us this week.... dont forget you dont have to use a TELLENS PLACE digi image but why not have a look in the shop... they really are very usable.... and Edward comes in many poses.....and he'll be yours forever once you've brought him.... or one of the others.... some very girly!!!!
Thanks for stopping by... love lynx
Click on the title.... it'll take you to the challenge.... clever hey? x

2 comments:

  1. *laughing* YOU did it - you figured out the links --- groovy girl! You know I love this card - you really made it stand out, matched all your colors - I mean, really, you're just one fabulous little lass, aren't ya!? I sent Markus your vampire design - and a reminder for more ghoulish images! ;p Man, I've gotta try this dark stuff - I did a dark side of me scrap page once - everything was black and white - it was cool!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lyn. Fab card, love your image and it really stands out against the orange. Great colour combination.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete