Saturday 29 August 2009

corrosive challenge.... STAMP SOMETHING

Another challenge another ATC.
The challenge at 'CORROSIVE' this week is 'JUNGLE ANIMALS'...not sure if rhino's are actually jungle animals but... artistic licence and all that!!! I used another of the backgrounds my girls made the other day and stamped onto it.
I coloured the image with metallic pencils and defined the stamped image a little with china white pencil.
Thanks for looking hugs lynx
I shall enter this in the 'STAMP SOMETHING' challenge which is 'ANIMAL SOMETHINGS'
XXX

3 comments:

  1. how cool!! Could you email me, i tried to email ya about the corrosive blog and it didn't go through :( janetrossi@yahoo.ca

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Such a beautiful image! Your details are brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something and hope to see you again for tomorrows new challenge! Rowena-SS dt

    ReplyDelete