The challenge at 'ART ADVENTURE' this month is 'a dazzle of dragonflies'.
I have tons of scrap cardboard laying around so i thought i'd use some of it for this project.
I took a 4''x4'' square and distressed it...alot! I gave it a watered down coat of acrylic paint, stamped it with a 'crafty individuals' dragonfly stamp and added another set of wings stamped on vellum. I added lots of bits and bobs i had laying around... all salvaged or scraps from other projects... and finally i stamped a larger dragonfly... i think its from stamp addicts... correct me if i'm wrong!!!... on to vellum, painted its body and tail with silver ink and added glass beads them attached it to the 'card' with silicon so it looks as if its just landed.
Below are some close ups of the dragonflies.
Thank you for taking the time to come and look.