Wednesday 26 January 2011

SMEARED INK DT BLOG HOP USING DELICIOUS DOODLES IMAGES

Today the Smeared Ink DT brings you our January Sponsor Blog Hop with projects made from awesome images provided by Delicious Doodles. Delicious Doodles is sponsoring the Forum's "Very Sketchy" challenge and the "Photo Inspiration" challenge. Check out the forum links for details.
I am so lucky to be on both the SMEARED INK and DELICIOUS DOODLES DT..... so i really had fun with this one.
I used 3 of Teris images, VOODOO WOMAN, SKULL CANDLE, and BLEEDING HEARTS.
I printed my images out them cut 'em about to make up this 'scene'.... i wish i was able to use a computer better like LADY B..... by the way i copied and pasted the opening paragraph from her blog..... see, shes clever with words as well as computers!
I have used mesh, old playing cards, a wooden 'Q' ..... and an altered frame.
One of my Twins is poorly and off school at the moment .... and she helped me with this project yesterday...... and wanted me to tell EVERYONE!
I hope you enjoy hopping..... i know you'll be amazed at what these girls have done.... you can hop in any order you like....



Teri



Kelli



Terra



Tori



Alison



Black Dragon



Lady Brayton



Meredith



Kapree



Lisa




Alex

HAVE FUN! Thanks for visiting me.... love lynx

22 comments:

  1. Hello Lyn. You know I am always amazed at your fab creations, and this is yet another, you are so talented my friend. Hope youa re keeping well, thinking of you. Happy crafting.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff hun! Love your combination of images!
    I have my son off with flu this week - coughing all over the place - ugh!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the bleeding hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing and well done to your daughter she was obviously a fab helper. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow BD that is so awesome,love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love how you mixed and match the images! love the colors! and tell your daughter she did a wonderful job :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear your little one isn't well but let her know we are all very impressed with her work. I knew there had to be two/three genius minds behind these amazing pieces of art. This is just bloomin brill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know you always WOW me with your work! I love it!!! sorry about the little one as well.
    So you know I can't leave here without saying,
    This is FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the images that you used to create one fang-tastic project! And how sweet that you had your small one helping you...hope she feels better soon! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your work. This project is amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work created by the pair of you.
    Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
    Take care my friend
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and I just love the way you combined the different images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect combination of images :) Hope the little one is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't commented for awhile, holidays really set me back, but I've been watching--you really out did yourself on this one--your helper and you did a wonderful art piece.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Best bud this is awesome as always but you know that you would never have been able to do it without all your little ones help lol
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. First of all, hope your little one feels better soon & that's so sweet she helped you. Love the project and how you incorporated all three images, and made her the Queen. Awesome treatment on the hearts, lovin' how they're dripping. tfs, dianne

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh lyn!!! this is just AWESOME!! i love this entire scene!! the colors are beautiful and just in time for Valentine's Day!!

    GORGEOUS!!

    Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beyond brilliant! Fantastic work, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know I love your work! Awesome!!! I now am following about 10 more blogs thanks to you... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I luv how you used so many different elements. The shading on the vamp's hair is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is beyon fabulous, my dark friend! I love it!

    ReplyDelete