Thursday 27 January 2011

My last STAMPINSANITY DT POST

STAMPINSANITY have a new release today.....Zen Morgan and Sweet Henry.... and both sets include chocolate.... well not real chocolate but chocolate inspired sayings etc.
The new challenge is to make a peaceful card/something.... chocolate optional!
This is my last STAMPINSANITY DT project as i have decieded to stand down ,i am becoming very unreliable at the moment because of 'home stuff'....... but i'd like to say i've had a great time, and the girls in both wards are great fun.... and Beth is a sweetheart. Thank you all. Above is my homage to chocolate...... now my fav choc is Galaxy.... and this card is made using the lovely foil wrapper..... copper coloured ribbon, brown cardstock, brown ink and one of the chocolate sayings from the ZEN MORGAN set.
I hope you can join in with us this week...... have fun, thank you for visiting me love lynx

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are stepping down from their DT. Your homage to chocolate is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh, now you made me start craving! And I was doing sooooo well without choccy!! YOU BAD!! LOL
    Hope things at home settle for you soon hun,
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lyn. Love it. The crinkly look is just perfect. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh I bet it smells of chocolate too! A great card Lyn and way away from your usual style. Is there ant blck on there. I often wonder how many bottles of black soot reinker you get through in a week! Lol. Hope you're not feeling too stressed!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Lyn, Hope that things are better at home. I have to say that I miss you. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lyn. If you have time, please could you visit my blog, I have left something there for you.
    Thinking of you sweetie.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn, I love this card. The wrapper is perfect and elegant. So is the bow. Yummy. I can tell you that once I believed chocolate had nothing for me but when you sent more than a dozen large chocolate bars to us for Christmas, goodness, King Mufasa and I were on a race trying to eat them before the other one - they were delicious! I hope you get a chance to call. *smile* Miss ya! Love, hugs and mushy stuff!

    ReplyDelete