Friday 7 January 2011

TELLENS PLACE

Tellens place is back with a new challenge..... and its USE YOUR PUNCHES. Nice easy one hey?
I have used a ms punch to decorate the side of my page....yep this is another page of my art journey journal.
I made my self a background with brayer and blue and green ink...... a large branch stamp.... a largish clock stamp and high lighted with white gel pen.

I coloured this brilliant TELLENS PLACE IMAGE with promarkers, cut her out and pasted her onto my background.
I stamped and cut out the word 'past', high lighted with white pen again and added soom tear-drops.
The words down the side read....time to stop hanging onto the past..... something that i really must do this year!

This is how this page looks next to EDGAR..... my journal is becoming very personal.... not sure if i should continue putting my feelings down quite so honestly.
Please come and join in with us this week... and click on my title to go to TELLENS PLACE and check out what the other TP DIVAS have made.
Thanks for visiting me.
love lynx

I shall also enter this in the challenge at SHANNONS SENTIMENTS http://shannonssentimentsstorefront.blogspot.com/ where the challenge is to use mainly BLUE.

RILEY AND CO http://rileyandco.blogspot.com/ hwere the challenge is NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.


13 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!! I love the statement. TFS

    Carol
    http://caroleesscrappingspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah hun, you might find out that putting your feeling on paper like this is a big help. It gets things out in the open instead of simmering under the surface waiting to erupt. (oh, hark at me! Professional phsychiatrist - NOT!)
    Still need to get me a blank journal. Couldn't do it today as I had planned as hubby pinched the car for work! (him BAD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lyn. You know I think you are brilliant, a fantastic artist, creating amazing pieces of work. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so great! I love your coloring... and thanks for sharing it at shannon's sentiments I like to see my dark friends there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn, I adore your art journal and you have inspired me to do one too. I've seen them before but they appeared to be too much work and you know how lethargic a crafter I am....so with that said seeing your delightful image hanging there, so to speak (hehe), I thought...hmmmm...I should do that too - love it! I think you'll find the journaling quite breath taking if you know what I mean...it'll be like our last giggly conversation we had about babies...LOL! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning - you are so talented

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great art journal pages! Thanks for playing along with our Sentiments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pages, and love the hand written thoughts - something I'm terrible at. Maybe I should practice more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your art journal it so totally rocks and you have inspired me I am finally going to start one x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such an awesome journal piece, I love it! Lov ethe sentiment you put with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! wonderful work! the coloring, everything, fabolous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Thanks for joining us at Shannon's Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete