Wednesday 12 January 2011

Macabre mondays

So sorry i am 2 days late with this..... we have a new challenge at MACABRE MONDAYS.... and it would be great if you can join in.... everyone as a friend who is a little bit off-beat..... some of us have very few friends who arnt!..... and all friends need birthday cards... so our challenge this week is BIZARRE BIRTHDAY. I have used SMEARED INK stamps..... coloured with promarkers.
Scraps of paper form my stash..... lots of ink distressing and scuffing of the card.
I really do hope you can come and join us this week.
I shall also enter this at these challenges....
http://kgiron.blogspot.com/ SWEET SKETCH SUNDAY..... I USED THE SKETCH!
http://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/ PHINDYS FRIDAY.... DISTRESSING.... my card is ..in more ways than one!!!!
http://creativefriday.blogspot.com/ CREATIVE FRIDAY...... LETS HAVE A PARTY.
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ CRAFTY CATZ.... FOOD AND DRINK.... ok not everyones idea of a cupcake.... !
Thanks for visiting me... i hope to be back posting more often soon.... i have had my craft room revamped.... now i have to get it all sorted out and the stuff.... where does it all come from...? put back and workable.
love lynx

10 comments:

  1. Well it's about time, lady! This is a crack up! Love the colors and sentiment. Looks YUMMY! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a sorted out dedicated craft room! Wouldn't I kill for that. . .?? Will have to content myself with sharing the dining room for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny. I have a son-in-law who would appreciate an offbeat card like this. Love the colours and the layout. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope you will come back on Friday to see our new challenge.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! the sentiment is perfect for the image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, you really are amazing but you know I'm your number one fan! I just love all the things you do. I hope things are pretty cool for you. I see you did like me and sorted through stuff but isn't it funny how you got it all and now what to do with it??? I sent you a package right after the holidays - things from the Shack's DT and stuff I found that I thought you'd like. I'm making something cute for the girls and once it's done, I'll post on our private blog and mail to them. Take care of yourself - thinking of you and miss ya! Lots of hugs and mushy stuff my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "have a nightmare birthday" - that is so clever and creative. You are just amazing. Always look forward to seeing your creations.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gruesomely great card! Fun!
    Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete