Tuesday 9 February 2010

corrosive challenge

This weeks challenge over at corrosive challenges is a sketck and its a nice simple one.
I love celtic art but rarely see much of it so i dug out my (few) celtic stamps and found an off cut of paper in my scrap drawer and made an ATC.
I used the paper as a base... inked a piece of card to blend with it cut a strip fom the paper and used it across the centre and stamped coloured and cut out 3 'square' knots, one oval and a circle knot with birds heads in the middle which i placed in the centre of the oval.
Please have a look at what the other designers have come up with and maybe you can play along... its a nice sketch to use and very versitile. The link is in my side bar.
Thanks for looking
hugs lynx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, yummy! I loooove Celtic! This is just so cool!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I love Celtic knots too!

    ReplyDelete