Friday 20 October 2017

DAY #20 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN 2017

Terra
Black Dragon
Susan
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell
Here we are on Day 20...
Mr Poe has 2 ATC's to show you today...
This one is of the man himself and
 is my DT project today at De-stempelwinkel...




This one features a Smeared ink stamp...


.....As I said yesterday...
I love my Smeared ink stamps. 
Thanks for stopping by... Susan is next...
see you tomorrow for DAY #21....BDx

5 comments:

  1. Love both Poe image and the Smeared Ink stamp! Two great ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love what you did with both of the ATC's! The color on Poe is fabulous and is the blue background! I believe she sold her soul is what the smeared ink image says to me. Two fantastic makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Poe has so much fun.
    Love his picture.
    The other ATC is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATCs! Mr. Poe is proud of his portrait.

    ReplyDelete