Monday 16 October 2017

DAY #16 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN 2017

Terra
Black Dragon
Susan
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell
We are just over half way through this month long hop....
Today Mr Poe has altered bottles and jars...
 The girls and I had great fun making the cobwebs
with the hot glue gun!

This will be part of our Hallowe'en display....
 ... not sure which room it'll go in... but we'll  find a home for it somewhere!

Thanks for stopping by today...
Susan is next on the list, see you tomorrow for DAY #17.
BDx

8 comments:

  1. WOW! I Love your bottles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! They look like old relics, beautiful texture and awesome patina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your altered bottles! You have given me an idea.... I have been saving bottles for awhile with a project in mind. I was thinking Christmas... silly me! Now maybe I will have to change course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are a little bleary because I've
    been sampling the sauce in these bottles.
    Love the bottles.
    thanks for haring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these awesome bottles. And what a good idea for the cobwebs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are awesome and really look like they've been under the house for eons!

    ReplyDelete