Thursday 29 October 2015

DAY #29 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

It's DAY # 29 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN 
you can find all the detail of this amazing hop HERE.
The full blog roll is on my side bar and shall remain there all month long.
 Today I have the last plaque to show you....
this one really needs to hang on my girls bedroom door....
but it'll probably end up on my craftroom door instead.
I used  stamps from DESTEMPELWINKEL , alphas, drips, splats plus the chain and barbed wire...

 .... I love those so much..... so real looking.... favourites of mine at the moment
 Thanks for stopping by again.... nearly at the end now....
see you tomorrow for DAY #30...BDx

11 comments:

  1. Oooh this is fantastic for a door!! Those splat stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeeHee! That would be perfect for MY craft room door, if only I could close it. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I need it for my studio door too, my current door sign says "Creative Clutter is Better than Idle Neatness"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I need this for my stepdaughter's door! Great sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every teenager should have one, awesome stamping and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this for my bedroom mahahahaha wonderful art BD
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun.
    this would be great on a front door or a bathroom door.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the splats - awesome door hanging x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome plaque. I can't believe how those chains and barb wire look like photographs. So real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red splashes - great plaque for any daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete