Wednesday 22 April 2015

IKES WORLD CHALLENGE....#36 NO PATTERNED PAPERS

I have been a retarded blogger!
I for some reason have not blogged for ages...
I am now getting my act together and shall blog regularly!
We have a new challenge for you at 
NO PATTERNED PAPERS.
I have used the beautiful ROBOT 2
to make a new cover for this little note book.
 I coloured the image with alcohol pens and pencils...
matted onto black sturdy card.
There is a wonderful freebie image on the challenge blog ....
you have just short of 2 weeks to enter.
Hope to see you there.
BDx

2 comments:

  1. Hello, BD. You can not be worse than I who did not blog for over a year until about a month ago!! I love the notebook cover and am in awe of your colouring as always.
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning BD !! I love how you create such beautiful things. Thank you xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete