Wednesday 1 April 2015

DAY #1 of SMEARED AND SMUDGED APRIL MUSE BLOG HOP

April Muse Three Day Blog Hop

Black Dragon
Susan R.
Fiona
Shell
Nan

Welcome to day #1 of this 3 day blog hop hosted by
We are a group of crafters who embrace the alternative/dark/macabre/raunchy/saucy/ idiotic/ offensive/ 
(in fact absolutely anything you can possibly think of )
.......side of crafting.
Over the next 3 days we have 3 different themes....
Day #1 being APRIL 1st, known as APRIL FOOLS DAY,
our them is 'Funny or foolish'
I chose to depict a friends favourite Easter joke.
 I used SMOKEY  from SMEARED INK, with baskets of eggs a freebie colouring page off the internet.
The words are computer generated.
SMOKEY and eggs/baskets are coloured with alcohol pens and pencils.
Hope to see you again tomorrow for DAY #2
BDx

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha Oh BD that is brilliant. My teenage son thinks it is fabulous too :D xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant BD...made ME smile!! Super start to the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Too funny! Love the bunny smoking a cigarette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL BD. This has me giggling as I type. Great start to the hop. Lovin this my friend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo needed this laugh this morning, BD! Totally hilarious! I have wondered about those two for years:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant BD - I'm so sad to not be taking part in this hop but will be back each day to see what goodies you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha Lol - this is brilliant BD. I just love that scowly rabbit and your sentiment rocks !! :-D xx

    ReplyDelete