Thursday 8 January 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN 1ST CHALLENGE OF 2015

We at QUOTH THE RAVEN have a brand new challenge for you as well
as our 1st ever DT.
These new ladies will be with us for 6mths
creating POE inspired projects.
Our challenge for this month is SNOW-POE
ok it doesnt have to have snow on it.....
its WHITE ON WHITE WITH ONE OTHER COLOUR.
 I had a go at shabby chic... using 3 different white paints.....
lots of distressing.... cracking paint... shabby ribbons..

....aged paper.... brass/old gold bits and bobs and of cause MR POE. 
I hope you'll join us this month.... you have until
MIDNIGHT ON FEB 4TH TO LINK UP.
BDx

2 comments:

  1. This upcycled box absolutely took my breath away, Dragon! Both the distressing and crackling might easily take this back 206 years to honor Mr. Poe! Brilliantly accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your work, I am very inspired by it.

    Thank you
    Jessica

    be sure to visit my blog too:
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete