Sunday 5 October 2014

DAY #5 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

Here we are on DAY #5 of this month long hop hosted by
The full blog roll is on my side bar where it shall remain all month long.
Details of prizes, rules etc can be found HERE.
Today you will find my calender page over at the de-Stempelwinkel designer blog
later on in the hop,
so here is just a sneaky peek at it.
 For ages now around fb and blogland I have noticed these pop-up box cards
so my girls and I thought we'd try to figure out how to make one.
This is ours....
 We used some Graphic 45 papers that i had been hoarding for ever....
 added ''happy hallowe'en'' stamped sentiment to the flaps and back panel,
and fussy cut our little scene....
this is about as creepy as my glitter dragon gets.... but of cause BD junior wants to make another
thats far more scary .... maybe later in the month?
Many thanks to those who leave comments every day...you make the 31 days worth doing.
See you tomorrow for DAY#6
BDx

21 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the little cherub looking vintage Halloween scenes. I just realize I have a whole sheet of them waiting to be used I should probably use them.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous papers!! No wonder you've been hoarding them - I do that with G45... takes a long time to cut! I love your pop up card, looking forward to seeing your other project later in the hop! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project. I am always impressed with these pop-up boxes and yours is stunning!
    Sue
    The Nanny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful box and love all the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't figure out how in the world you did this! It's like a magic trick to me! I hope you give a tut on your box soon (after 31 days of course!). Beautiful job and congrats to you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute! Love the vintage vibe. Can't wait to see what BD Jr. chooses to make. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and such wonderful papers. Well done you and the Girls :-D xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that pop up box is amazing! Look at all that cutting you had to do! How fun to create a project with your girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice sneeky peek, will catch you over there, too.
    Love the pop up box, such a fun project to do together! Love the kitty popping up out of the pumpkin! Such cool details and papers!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of those pumpkins do look terrified!
    Cute characters you've chosen to add.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you've used the vintage image on this one! Nice job to you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. I keep thinking I should make one also but just haven't gotten to it. I would love to see more and creepier with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I love all the dimention.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pop up box. I've seen them too and have been contemplating making one. You have inspired me to get off my duff and go for it. Yours looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fangtastic box card BD, love all the details, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great box card, they are so much fun to make. Can't wait to see your completed calendar page on the de-Stempelwinkel Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great little project to share with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the dimension in this! Really nice! So fancy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super box card - something I have yet to make! Maybe I will try later in the month!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun box card. I have yet to make one. Yours is nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow,This turned out great! This is one project I've not done yet, I love yours!

    ReplyDelete