Wednesday 22 October 2014

DAY #22 0F THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

Here we are on DAY # 22 of this month long hop hosted by
The full blog roll is on my side bar where it shall remain all month long.
Details of prizes, rules etc can be found HERE.
Today's calender page....
Stamped with a hand drawn background...coloured my usual way..
alcohol markers, pencils and ink. White gel pens for the highlights.
 As everyone seems to like the clay things I've done so far during this hop,
I thought I'd do another....
This is the little box....
 this is the end alteration....
a fossilised frog.

I used a cobweb stamp to give texture....
and a 'word' stamp on the front and back....

the words are Poe's.... who else would I use?
The stamps I used on this box are exclusive to DE-STEMPELWINKEL.

Once again thank you for continuing to stop by.... It does mean an awful lot to me.... THANK YOU.
See you tomorrow for DAY #23.
BDx

14 comments:

  1. I love your hand drawn background and hauntingly wonderful card.
    Your zombie frog box will fit wonderfully with this weekend Nevermore Rapport party. The link is on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fossilized frog on the top of your box! Your calendar page is wonderful--what a great combination of the tree with all the bats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hand drawn back ground, you are amazing! The highlights on the tree are brilliant. I am so happy you shared another box, love the clay work it is so hauntingly beautiful. Great skele frog!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely understated spooky scene. That calender is so gorgeous and I adore your box. Need to get some clay and try. I've got so much rubber I seldom use and his technique is amazing! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these projects are fabulous. Love today's calendar page - Love your hand drawn background. The box is fabulously done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great calendar page-a very Hitchcockian vibe. Love this box-It looks like a sarcophagus

    ReplyDelete
  7. WACK....and BD hits it out of the ball park AGAIN with her GORE-geous creations ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great calendar scene and wonderful box. Will have to try the clay process - I have only done potting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the calendar page and clay box project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic box!!! So creepy!!! I must make one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab page and mega creepy box, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful calendar page, love all those bats. Your altered clay box is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am amazed at how you can make wood look like aged stone - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing fossilized frog box! Your imagination blows me away! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete