Friday 21 March 2014

SMEARED INK DT POST

I have had a lot of fun this week....
altering boxes of various kinds, getting paint and ink on my hands....
LOVELY!
I got out my SMEARED INK stamps and found something to alter!
This is a box containing 2x packs of playing cards and 5x dice that I gave a make over to.
I used a stamp from the MORTE rubber set available from the rubber club.
I sanded the box really well...stamped the image on the front, colured it with promarkers, then carefully painted around it with the same red paint i had painted the box with.
I then distressed it with a fine grade sanding block.
Come and take a look at the SMEARED AND SMUDGED FORUM...its totally FREE..... friendly chat on the vent, challenges, swaps and lots of other stuff as well.
Thanks for stopping by BDx

1 comment:

  1. WoWza - that is one super transformation of that box !!! Fabulous stamp and such patience and skill to paint all the way round like that !!! Fabulous :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete