Thursday 19 December 2013

DAY 10 OF THE 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS

Welcome back......another couple of days closer to creepmas.
 It's now Day #10 of the SMEARED AND SMUDGED 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS BLOG HOP.
The full blog roll is on my side bar,
 all the details about this amazing CREEPMAS CELEBRATION can be found on TERRA'S BLOG
Please come and check out the SMEARED AND SMUDGED FORUM, which is FREE to join, we have loads of challenges, tutorials and different groups doing amazing things.
Today i have yet another decoration to show you....
 ....a door hanger.... i covered another pound store buy with DP, sanded all the edges for a really neat finish.
Wrote 'Bah-humbug' on in pencil then painted in the letters to match the existing colour. I stamped all over the hanger with a crackle stamp from DE-STEMPELWINKEL....best crackle stamp i own.
I coloured my RSD image....called GRUMPY  DRAGON ..... did he name it after me?... with promarkers, fussy cut and stuck it to my doorhanger. I then gently inked everything to blend the image in and coated with matte sealer.... think this might end up on the front door!
Thanks for stopping by today...happy hopping... BDx

10 comments:

  1. ohhhh wow fabulous creation!!! Just love this. The stamping of the crackled finish is brilliant. I thought it really was the paint!!!! Gorgeous dragon, my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore door hangers and I think this is a particularly brilliant one. Great image and the colouring and the background crackle is fantastic.
    Sue (The Nanny)
    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...super cool door hanger. Love the crackling. Only you could draw and paint the letters on your artwork. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dragon. The crackle is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This is SOOOO YOU! ADORABLE, BD. And that crackle stamp is certanly fab. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hand lettering is AMAZING! And I can't believe that crackle is a stamp! I had to keep looking at it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally wicked door hanger! I love the crackle effect to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah humbug indeed! Love the dragon and I think he feels a bit like me right now! Lol fabulous hanger. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. BD, this is great. I love this. I gotta have that crackle stamp. I really like your dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, you did an amazing job on the crackle back ground! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete