Wednesday 11 December 2013

6th DAY OF CREEPMAS and new challenge at IKES WORLD.

WOW.... We're on day #6 already....
have i done my Christmas shopping yet? 
NO.
All the details for the 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS BLOG HOP 
are on Terra's blog and, 
the full blog roll is on my sidebar.
My creepmas offering today is ...
my nephew's creepmas card.
 I used a DELICIOUS DOODLES image , coloured with promarkers.... lots of matting and layering, an embossing folder and ribbon.
NOW....We have a new challenge for you over at IKES WORLD... I should have posted yesterday but
life... well Little Lily ...got in the way.... well not really in the way, i treasure my time with that dear little girl... but at just 13 months I dont get much done when shes here......so.....
 CHALLENGE #7.... CHRISTMAS IS COMING.
 yet another card.... only a couple to go.... then i wont have to make anymore for another year!
I have used one of IKE'S KOOKY KATS.... coloured with promarkers and gave him a santa hat.... pinched from a SMEARED INK image.... again coloured with promarkers. I cut out 2x banners and wrote ''purrrfect- christmas'' on them.
You have about 12 days to join in with this challenge.... hope to see you there.
Thank you for stopping by today, happy hopping.
BDx

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic image for Creepmas, wow...your nephew's a lucky chap. And your perrrfect christmas kitty is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey.....mwuahahahaaaaaaa!
    Almost done with my Xmas shopping, just a few to turn up in the post, then wrapping up to do. Gotta get hubby a pressie too, yikes!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is gonna be thrilled with that card. Love the coloring and fab layout. Looks like he's all wrapped up like a pressie. LOL Adorable kitty and did I read that right? You WROTE the sentiment? Fab lettering. xxD 13 months is quite the busy age. Bet you just want to eat her up, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, BD. I'm sure your nephew will love it. Great layering too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa - that creepy Santa Skull gave me the chills - creepy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards BD. I used the Delicious Doodles Skully Santa on my project today also. He really is scary! Your card for "Ike's Challenge" is so cute. Glad you had some time to craft while taking care of Lily's needs. A 13 month old can keep you hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you made the skully santa image look so much creepier with those glowing orange eyes. Awesome! What a cool layout to the first card. The second card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing and the great color combination for the 1st one! The second is very sweet with that cute cat! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red and black on your creepmas card and kooky cat is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!! I love your creepmas card! the image is great and I love the polka dot ribbons! Loving your Ike's cat card too! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME Creepmas card - he will LUV that i bet !!!
    The Kooky Kat just made me laugh - he looks so cool in his Chrimbo hat and that's a fabulous card :-D

    Hugz
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have truly brought Ike's cat to life! I really love how you have colored him! Love your DD card too, and that shiny red back ground paper so cool! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete