Wednesday 10 October 2012

DAY #10 0F THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

Welcome to #10 .... today is a DE-STEMPELWINKEL day.... so all the stamps used come from Jetske's shop.
               These are the 1st 3 of a set i'm making, hopefully to make into another mini book very soon.

I used promarkers to colour the images..... which i stamped in 3 shades of gey ink..... i used the same 3 shades of ink for the distressing...... and shading......
.....i have tried to create a misty foggy feel to these atc's..... you know the old Hammer horror type thing?
The complete blog roll is on my side bar as always..... hope you'll visit everyone..... there are so many inspiring bloggers doing this hop....QUITE AMAZING.
I'll enter the following challenges....
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ HALLOWEEN
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/ MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND
See you tomorrow for DAY#11.  BDx

17 comments:

  1. You have done well as far as the spooky foggy look. Outstanding offering. Thank you for sharing your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a spooky feel to these. love the dancing skellies especially! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those town silhouettes really speak to me. You did a wonderful job of creating the fog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool cards!! LOVE all the stamps you've used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing my friend
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOhhhh I adore these, that's going to be another awesome mini book!
    Peace
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning. elegant. I love the cards..they are beautiful.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The things you can do with rubber and ink always amazes me! Fabulous ATCs! I love the depth created with the different shades of gray! Your work is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely! I love how the moon seems to glow in each of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome - these are amazing. I love the way you did the shading and such fabulous images. I am taking a trip over to look at this DeStempelwinkel business :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, they are wonderful pieces of rt! great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dusk feel of these! I can feel the chill of evening in these! You're good, you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful colouring brilliant Halloween card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny*

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous. I totally LOVE those dancing skeletons. Great job. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete