Sunday 2 January 2011

STAMPITCRAZY .......HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope you all had a smashing Christmas and i wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Sorry for being MIA for so long, but things were just a bit crazy here..... i apologies to the DT's i let down by not getting anything done.... TUESDAY TAGGERS, STAMPINSANITY and TELLENS PLACE.
The new challenge at STAMPITCRAZY is to have HAPPY NEW YEAR on it.... easy hey?....and you can win the digi image the dt and i used.
This is my 1st atc of 2011. Lots of black ink smeared around the edges....promarkers to colour my image..... a bit of gold mica powder on her dress..... and a bit of green ribbon. I hope you can come and join in this week..... and for those who dont know MMXL is roman numerials for 2011...... i hope it made ya think!
Thanks for visiting me.... i am really looking forward to a crafty year.
love to all lynx

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lyn, how lovely to see your beautiful creation. Happy New Year my friend, and I hope its a real good one for you. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn,
    Love your creation, all the best to you and your family in 2011.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lyn, I LOVE this and the new digi (I've been trying to think of a name for her, but *ahem* MMXI is 2011, it just looked odd in the Google logo because they re-sized the I. MMXL is 2040, lol, so it means that this gorgeous creation should be treasured for YEARS to come :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your atc is beautiful. I love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roman numerals are a great idea and i love those colours Lyn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!

    Great card. Very elegant image, beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete