Monday 17 January 2011

SMEARED INK DT BLOG HOP....NEW RELEASE.

SMEARED INK have a massive new digi release today....
5 sets.....

LOVE GRUMPIES,

SMITTEN,

HEART WINGS,

FEMDOM, and

SHIFT MY GEARS.



most if not all will also be available as single images..... and to celebrate we, the DT are having a blog hop using some of the new images.

I have used images from 2 of the sets FEMDOM and HEART WINGS. You can visit the blogs in any order you want.....

Terra

Tori

Alison

Black Dragon

Lady Brayton

Meredith

Kapree

Lisa


= "new">Alex



I have coloured my images with promarkers...... i added wings to my risque lady(femdom set) ...the wings are from heartwings set.... i chopped my images about a bit to get the look i wanted..... thats one of the things i love about SMEARED INK.... DIGIS and RUBBER.... THEY ARE SO VERSATILE.... make them your own!


I shall also enter the following challenges.....
CREATIVE COTTAGE..... http://creativecottagechallenge.blogspot.com/ ..... SOMETHING NEW..... these images are brand new today.
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS... http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ .....BLACK,WHITE AND ONE OTHER COLOUR..... my other colour is red.
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY.... http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com/ .... LETS GO DIGITAL..... these are digi images.
CRAFT PURPLE FROG... http://craftypurplefrogchallenges.blogspot.com/ ... use NEW GOODIES.... these digis are new and good!
PHINDYS FRIDAY...... http://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/ .... VALENTINE or FOR A LOVED ONE..... this is my kind of valentine!
Thanks for getting all the way to the bottom of this long post.... i hope you enjoy the hop and i'm sure you'll find a ton of inspiration.
Thanks for visiting me.... love lynx

14 comments:

  1. Wow how you find time to create all of your arty brilliance is beyond me (ps bernard wants his watch back) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome I love the image and the colour combo,
    Have a great week,
    Hugs Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! i love the chopping you did! that is too awesome, giving her wings! i love it! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! She looks awesome with wings! You put wonderful images together. Love the coloring as well. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job again Lynx. Love the combo you have worked yoour special brand of magic on.
    Take care my friend.
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! I love this! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is even better with wings! The way you combine images and create such variety always make my mouth drop! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Very seductive! Love that card! The stamps are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! You all are so tallented, I can´t understand how you´re imagination works :D
    Lady Domina liiks little soften with wings, nice.
    And backround is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello darlin, missed you. The card is so deliciously dark and sweet. That image is risque but we all need to take a risk now and then right.. and she could borrow your heels! Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is great! I love all the red! and the wings are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, Lynx! So frickin' FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Lynx, this is such a gorgeous dark card. I love how you put the wings on her (she's my fave of the femdom bunch). So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card Lynn, looks awesome how you made the wings and heart stand off the card. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete