Monday 31 January 2011

MACABRE MONDAY

Well its monday so its gotta be Macabre..... and we have a new challenge starting today......
ANGELS & DEMONS....
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based project using angelic products or images and creeping them out as only HDHers can!

Our very own Masterful Mistress of the Macabre, Barb, is offering up some goodies from The Angel Company to the winner, and we, the Minions have all created our projects using TAC products.

Barb sent me DAMASK BACKGROUND STAMPS..WILLOUGHBY PAPER and RIBBONS....

I used every scrap of paper, one of the stamps and all but an inch or 2 of the ribbon, making this 'mini'.

My Dad kindly cut me some coffin shapes from 3mm hardboard, i covered 2 of these with some of the card and distressed it..... stamped on the front with the TAC background stamp..... added rub-on letters to spell ANGELS on one and DEMONS on the other.


I have used various stamps from other companies ....... my book has 9 double sided pages.... if you work from the front its ANGELS, or go from the back and its DEMONS.


I have included plenty of space to jot down your thoughts...... so depending wether its a good day or a BAD-DAY..... you can use the ANGEL or DEMON pages!
The patterned paper was a dream to work with..... i sanded parts of it off to fade it and stamped and coloured images directly onto it.
Sorry there are so many pictures.... and this isnt all the pages!




But i wanted BARB to see that i really did use everything!

My crop-o-dial made the holes in the covers.... i was very impressed by that.... i was considering getting the drill out!
I hope you can join in with us this week..... sorry its such a long post.....

Thanks for visiting me..... please go and check out what the other minions have created.... stunning stuff as usual.... and we have another new minion... but i'll leave you to find out who that is!
Keep safe love lynx

9 comments:

  1. I am speechless!!!! You knocked this one right out of the park! I cannot tell you how utterly FABULOUS I think this is! Seriously, Lynx. I wish I lived in your head. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lyn. Wow, you are amazing my friend. Great idea, so much work and detail has gone into this, must have took ages to complete. You always come up with something totally wild and very creative. Happy crafting.
    With love. Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto the above hun! FAB-U-LUS work again!
    Me the green one now. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool! and what a great idea! I want to make a coffin book now, you always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...phenomenal I love love love what you did with this project! Absolutely amazing job ~ I would love something like this just not that creative! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why on earth are you apologising for so many photos I want to see more!! This is just genius love the angel demon thoughts this is so freakin brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG WOW. This is beautiful. So much work went into this, it would have taken me ages - even if I'd have thought of it. Which I wouldn't of. Can I come and join Donna in your head for just 10 mins or so please?
    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete