Sunday 12 December 2010

STAMPITCRAZY

We have a new challlenge at STAMPITCRAZY..... with a big BIG PRIZE...$50.00 to spend in the STAMPITCRAZY online store....... the challenge is dead easy..... CHRISTMAS..... but you must use one of Barbs digi images.... not hard is it?
We the DT were given Shelby to work with..... i kept the little goth girl simple for christmas... she reminds me of me.... out of place in all the festivities... i hope you can come and play along this week.
Happy sunday love lynx

4 comments:

  1. I really love your card. It suits Shelby. I am so happy to be joining you at Stamp It Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lyn. Fabulous as always. Great image and look at all the colour, very different for you my friend. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo she is pretty what a fantastic prize, and you have made a wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Love that image! And wow...what a great prize!

    ReplyDelete