Friday 8 October 2010

Day #8 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and TELLENS PLACE.

It's Friday and DAY #8 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and TELLENS PLACE has a new challenge for ya..... its a simple one.... use 2 PATTERNED PAPERS. I use a very dark damask bit from my stash.... and a wonderful digi paper with coffins on from CRAFTY CHAOS DESIGNShttp://www.craftychaosdesigns.co.uk/
I also used some black netting that i distress the hell out off and a black spider.
I layered the skull image and gave it creepy eyes using diamond glaze.... i put a crown on its head with little pearls.... hey... bling! Please come and join in our simple challenge at TELLENS PLACE this week.... and if youre a 31 dayer.... hop along to the next blog.... everyone is doing the most amazing HALLOWEEN stuff.... i have already gleamed enough inspiration to last til next halloween.
Thanks for visiting me... see you tomorrow.
love lynx

19 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn. As always, another fantastic and wonderful creation. I like this card, the image with the black netting is a fabulous use of texture. Just fantastic. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can fail to adore this? Fantastic image teamed with all that texture and a gorgeous spider as well :D
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the crown with the pearls! Really great job...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the crown!!! That is just totally awesome!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BD my friend!! Awesome!! I rather like that crown you made!! Makes the creepy skull look majestic!! Super fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so flippin' awesome!!!! i love how there's a hat on the skull!!!! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tulle on the skullie crown, and that DP is fab! Gorgeous, Lynx! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the crown! and the paper..and the spider..well I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you did the crown and the coffin paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! With the crown and netting made me think of an angry bride with that look in her eyes :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black netting just sets it of Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A awesome job best bud
    Yake care
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking veil - it's awesome. Love the spider but the netting is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lyn please, please take me to the dark side. Your art is just awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is really awesome! Love the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card I love the coffin paper! its just all around amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. The skull was creepy enough, but now it is just plain EVIL! Love it BD!

    ReplyDelete
  18. super awesome card BD i totally love it...

    ReplyDelete