Thursday 1 April 2010

SMEARED AND SMUDGED MEMBERS BLOG HOP

WELCOME TO THE 2nd SMEARED AND SMUDGED MEMBERS BLOG HOP.


This is my APRIL FOOLS project.... SMEARED INK 'SHADOW THINGY' stamp plate.
CREEPY HEY?.......................















............. but even SHADOW THINGY'S like time in the garden....
'taking time to smell the flowers'
Bet you didnt expect flowers and pretty from me, did ya?
Next time i'll do a grave yard scene but this i thought would be a nice little surprise.




























I have been waiting for today to tell you ,my blogging buds that i am honoured to have been chosen to be on SMEARED INK DESIGN TEAM.








If there was a dt designed for me , this has to be it! You really should see the stamp plates and there are more to come and as a dt member i get to work with 'em.... i am so lucky.








Below is the list of blogs to visit.... you can go in any order you wish.... just leave a comment and see what incredible stuff these guys create.








Why not join the smeared and smudged forum? Its the friendliest forum i have ever joined... NO BITCHING and NO nastiness.... these guys are supportive and helpful.... and make you feel as if you belong from the day you join.








































































































































































Thanks for visiting me today.... i hope you enjoy all the members blogs on this hop.... you will find enough inspiration to last all year.
XXX lynx







22 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! It looks amazing! And what an awesome surprise! I love that you inked one of the Shadow Thingines with a transparency! And that rose is perfect for this! A little pretty, a little twisted. And I am so glad you are on the DT with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE SHADOW THINGYS!!!!!!!!!!!! That totally freaking rocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Lyn! WOW! You really put the C in creative girl! This little creepy thing and the burst of beautiful flowers is amazing - I'm loving it! Congratulations on being on the DT with Smeared and Such...you know what I mean. :) I know you'll have a blast! Hugs and mushy stuff my friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! Completely awesome surprise, just gorgeous!

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-my-freakin'-Goddess!!! This is AMAZING, Lynx!! I knew you wouldn't disappoint :) And congrats on the DT gig... that's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this
    is
    un
    believable!!!!!!!!!!

    AMAZING SPECTACULAR FAN-"F-ING"-TASTIC JOB!!! (i dont normally cuss on comments but it just HAD to be done!) ;)

    XOXOXO
    meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited we're on the dt!! LOvE the exploding box with the staamps!! FABO!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! this is so cool! I love it, the way you used the stamps looks amazing! I have been too scared to try the clear but I am going to have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is soooo cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSH!! a lot of work when into this! something else i want to touch! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is freakin' awesome! I love the flowers inside, but I love the way you colored the frames even more. Is there a template somewhere for this project??

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's late in the day of our hop but I wanted to stop by and tell you what a wonderful explosion box you made!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know, I'm just kinda speechless...my daughter actually designed these stamps and when she saw this she almost started crying! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And BTW, she wants me to ask how much you'd charge to make her one LOL.
    Bottom line, you made those stamps your b*tch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!!! Such a fun surprise, and so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! What an awesome project.. i was impressed even before I saw the surprise part :) Congrats on joining the DT! I hope you'll do a tutorial on this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ditto to all of the above. Freakin' awesome! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this RAWKS! WTG girl, this is STUNNING! Serious, rose turtorial, PLEASE:)? I just love it, love it, love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your roses what a great surprise love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an excellent surprise!!! fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE your shadow thingie and flowers from you is DEFINITELY surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is one of the coolest creations ever!
    Those images are so perfect for this project and the colors!
    Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete