Wednesday 3 March 2010

Tellens place... BLING IT UP.... and i am now SENIOR DESIGNER

Well its wednesday... and we have a new challenge at TELLENS PLACE.... BLING IT UP!
I'm not really a bling type person but shiney metal is right up my street. I had been wanting to do something nice with this boxed set of pens that are a gift for a friends son so i used EDWARD....no surprize there then.... and embossed him onto art metal... to get him as i wanted him took me 2 evenings work.... recovered and painted the box... stamped and distressed it and used lovely german scrap around the top edge to hide the join where the metal is pl on the box top.
I am honoured to say that Terry has made me her senior designer..... its got nowt to do with my standard of work, its cos i'm the only original team member left! I am under no illusions!!
Please come and play along this week.... there is yet another FREE image.... and shes dead cute... even i might snag her!
Thanks for looking.... now over to Tellens and get the bling out.
xxx lynx










4 comments:

  1. Hello Lyn. I love how you have done this box, very nice it is.
    Congratulations on your new position at Tellens. It is thoroughly deserved with your talent.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do your self down your talent is amazing you take us places we did'nt know existed so congratulations Mrs Senior Designer. Box well just fab love metal but would not know how to do this with it - how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn, I love this Edward box... and it's plenty of bling... I think your friends son will love it... Also, you totally deserve senior designer not because you have been there the longest...Each week your designs are so amazing and you truly bring something special to Tellen's Place.

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a work of art Lyn, this is fantastic. Do tell me about german scrap - think I may NEED some.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete