Wednesday 3 February 2010

TUESDAY TAGGERS.... TED. E. BEAR

The challenge this week at TUESDAY TAGGERS is TEDDY BEARS..... now teddies are something that i havent got in the stamp collection... a big old grizzly...yep... but i lack cute and cuddlies. Sooooooooooo i found a mould thats been in hiding for yonks, pinched some play-doh off the girls and made a TED.E.BEAR... i made the letters as well coloured everything with ink and paint... used some hand made paper, a dried leaf and smeared with brown ink.... yep street cred gone! and thats my Ted. e. ATC.
Please go and look at what the other DT guys made... everyone does something different, we're a very diverse bunch.The link is in my side bar... really do need some lessons on how to do all the technical stuff.
Thanks for looking, hope to be visiting you soon and seeing what you've done with the teddy theme.
love lynx


5 comments:

  1. ahh ha! I knew you had a soft chewy center to that hard candy exterior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute and creative!! All I can say is wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *screaming* LYN! Did you know teddy bears are my all time favorite - dolls and teddy bears; I just get crazy. I love this ATC - am going to get some play dough and make this cutie! I just LOVE it! Darn it all, you are one crafty little minx! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hun!! So there is a use for play dough after all, and I thought it was just for sticking carpet hair together - LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and without being 'cute' such a bonus.

    ReplyDelete