Saturday 13 February 2010

Art on the darkside...

The challenge at ART ON THE DARKSIDE is fear..... i have one true fear but i can not even try to depict it.... so i have done an atc of something that really chills me to the bone... CLOWNS.... oh i really find them unsettling.... creepy.... grotesque.... and plenty of other words that i had better not use incase my dad looks in this week!
Its all just stamped and coloured with red and black ink.... some chinese white for high lights and diamond glaze on the disgusting bulbous red nose.
Thanks for coming to confront my 'fear'... hugs lynx

9 comments:

  1. Wow You have been busy! Very Nice...I think you are reading my mind....cause I am going to do.. .Send in the Clowns for my next challenge... So no fair using this card again..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nose! I understand what you mean about clowns although they do not give me the heebie geebies! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly creepy clown! Love it... in a "it really gives me the creeps" kinda way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Michelle finds them really creepy too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. I love it. Clowns are sort of unsettling aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmmmm I love Clowns but have to say my best friend finds them creapy too lol
    Hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is stuning in a very scary way. I LOVE it! Youknow it is good when it moves you :D
    Thank you so much for your coment on my blog I am sure that you will rock the sweat peas I can't wait to see what you do :D
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I don't like clowns either. They give me the creeps. I'm sorry to hear your nan is doing poorly.

    ReplyDelete