Wednesday 18 November 2009

sophisticats challenge

Sorry everyone but last couple of days have gone in a blur so heres my DT for this weeks challenge at SOPHISTICATS.... we had our 1st guest designer this week and she choose to do a sketch... well those who know me, know sketches arnt my favourite thing to work with but this is a nice one... i choose to make a christmas card as i am in dire need of christmas cards this year, i'm so far behind even if christmas was prosponed til march i wouldnt be ready.
I used one of my wonderful d. torrents stamps from stampotique... love this one so much.... paper, card and ribbon from my stash, gems i stole of the girls and a sentiment stamp i heat embossed in white... its my feeble attempt at humour.
Please come and play along this week... get another christmas card done!!
hugs lynx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn
    Another great card. You have a most unmistable style all of your own - I love it.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete