Sunday 5 July 2009

Rosie and Dee's challenge

These are the things i made for my 1st week on the DT at
ROSIE-DEES .
The book i covered in VERY bright pink fabic and i decorated it with felt and faux velvet.... its very touchy feely.... amd GIRLY!!!! I plan to use it to keep a record of my daughters friends birthdays.
The 2 scrap book pages are my girls... twins.. on their 1st birthday.... they were 4 a couple of weeks ago so i thought it was time i did them.
Both my girls seemed to think birthday cards were for eating... has anyone tried making one out of rice-paper i wonder?
Please go check out the rest of the DT samples,
they're all far more talented than me... some really lovely things.
Thanks for dropping by... love lynx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely work for the challenge!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages and the little book - so cute and girly.

    Aren't Jack Russells just adorable - such great companions. Max is only 1 and has settled with us so well and can even be trusted on the house on his own!

    ReplyDelete