Sunday 14 June 2009

Just magnolia/ Friday sketchers


I combined 2 challenges in one here... friday sketches and just magnolia... whose challenge is paper piecing.
Tilda has been 'pieced' using scraps of 'freebie' papers and the cards been made from mainly odds and ends from my christmas scrap box.
Last year in mid december i had to made 50 cards for my girls to take to pre-school... this year i dont wanna get caught out again so i'm sorry but i'm starting to make my christmas cards.
xxx blackdragon xxx
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. That's the third Christmas card I've seen in the last 30 minutes. I don't feel guilty though cos I've already done a dozen or so. Tilda looks great in the oval and the paper piecing is brilliant.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a stunner! So pleased I've found your blog, always so much inspiration
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card, wonderful paper piecing. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and fab Tilda Image, great paper piecing as well, thanks for joining JM this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, gorgeous and lots more as well I love this card and great idea to start making the Christmas cards now.....but not for me lol. I love your colours and of course Tilda.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete